Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2k9 Superstar Books

Today is launch day for the second 2k9 debut novel - The Year The Swallows Came Early, by Kathryn Fitzmaurice - and already these books are garnering rave reviews from a variety of sources. Check out the 2k9 blog for details:

http://community.livejournal.com/classof2k9

I'm really proud of these folks. I got to know a few last week in New York at the SCBWI national conference, and they are wonderful (fun!) people as well as great writers. I think their books, singularly and collectively, are headed for big things. I'll be blogging a bit more on the conference, as well as upcoming book launches, in the next week.

2 comments:

Fran Cannon Slayton said...

I loved meeting you at the conference, Janet! I hope our paths cross again soon.

Janet Fox said...

Me, too! We need to make a plan. Also, I'm hoping to help launch a 2k10 thing soon....